Tri-Arrows Aluminum (TAA) is seeking a Director, Business Process Management for its corporate office in Louisville, KY, to oversee business processes, ensuring outcomes are in alignment with TAA and owners’ strategic goals. This role assists in bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives and delivering information to internal leadership as well as TAA’s consortium of Japanese owners. This is accomplished by providing leadership, subject matter expertise, and support to business process and other related workflow management activities. This position works closely with members of TAA Leadership, cross-functional areas, and other key business stakeholders.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate strategic and tactical cross-functional internal and external communications within a multi-lingual environment, the ability to translate English to Japanese efficiently and adopt/vary Eastern and Western business approaches to ensure success of organizational objectives.
- Support and integrate business processes and the system that yields practical decision-making, optimal work efficiency, and common direction, considering for functional interdependencies of a multi-national company.
- Support the communication of the overall business strategy with the TAA and TAAH shareholders and Board of Directors.
- Support the CEO/COO with the development of growth strategy planning in the aluminum flat-rolled product market.
- Oversee the consistent pursuit and promotion of continued process innovation to impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives.
- Maintain a holistic approach to process innovation understanding how one change will impact other process activities that integrate with our owner’s business processes.
- Engage employees to inspire and empower them to provide input into process improvements.
- Support vision of the big picture and understanding that meaningful change typically requires continuous improvement.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience, which must include:
- Business process improvement and strategy design and execution;
- Experience managing cross-functional work in execution of an annual business plan;
- Experience in the aluminum re-melt and flat-rolling industry;
- Working with executive level professionals within a multi-lingual environment;
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate (read, write, translate, and converse) in Japanese and English required.
- 30-50% travel, both domestically and internationally, is required.
How to apply: Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, re: Director, Business Process Management. EOE.