Are you a talented FINANCIAL ANALYST looking to join a fun, collaborative, and award-winning culture?
Who we are – Tri-Arrows Aluminum is a leading supplier of rolled aluminum sheet in North America, focusing on the Beverage Can and Automotive Sheet Markets. Our products are manufactured at Logan Aluminum, a joint venture production facility that is respected as one of the most efficient aluminum mills in the world.
What You’ll Do – Reporting to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at our beautiful corporate campus in Louisville (KY), you will focus on short and long-term financial planning and analysis and actively engaged in identifying trends and recommending solutions that support profitable growth and operating trends in the business.
- Review and update monthly financial results and performance metrics into Forecast Model.
- Lead continuous improvement of current managerial (internal) reporting and forecasting package through utilization of new systems, new information, streamlined functionality, and automation.
- Lead monthly compilation of external reporting package and variance explanations to owners.
- Support presentation compilation as needed for internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile and analyze monthly managerial reporting to senior management and owners through volume, price, and mix components for clear explanations of key business drivers.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the connection between the accounting closing process/general ledger structure and reporting.
Commercial Analysis & Support
- Lead & support regular updates of product margin analysis based on forecasted assumptions.
- Conduct & support commercial contract pricing process and pricing system development.
- Conduct research on TAA’s competitors and customers to collect and utilize market data for financial models and make recommendations specifically related to commercial goals and objectives.
- Create financial models and provide decision support for short-term and long-term commercial contracting strategy, highlighting EBITDA and cash flow impacts.
- Support ad-hoc analysis for the commercial department as needed.
- Collaborate with accounting and treasury regarding credit risk and customer payment terms.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support budget process through integration of Budget inputs and assumptions.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of TAA’s financial statements, balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Serves as departmental liaison for Oracle integration and reporting solutions and long-term enhancements.
What You’ll Need –
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within accounting general ledger or financial reporting systems, preferably in a manufacturing financial environment.
- Strong understanding of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cashflow) and how each interrelates.
- Attention to detail and ability to reconcile complex data sets. Analyses and reports must tie out to source data.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently.
- Experience in collaborative IT system development activities (ERP, business intelligence, data warehousing).
- Works collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- A critical eye with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results and can “own it.”
- Strong proficiency in Excel and proficient in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in Oracle reporting, GL Wand, and Tableau.
What We Offer. And it’s A Lot!
- Competitive compensation (base/bonus)
- Exceptional “core” benefits: Medical/dental/vision, employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSA), employer paid life & disability plans
- Generous time off program, including vacation, holiday, sick and personal choice days
- 401(k) program with competitive employer match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Catered (daily) lunches
- SPOT bonus awards
- Excellent tuition assistance program
- Wellness programs, including reimbursement for fitness activities & equipment
- Full, onsite fitness center
- Community engagement programs
- Matching charitable contributions
- Retiree medical reimbursement accounts
- Beautiful (new) corporate campus, located on a lake
- Engaging, team-oriented company culture, resulting in TAA being a proud recipient of several “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” awards